Date: 04 Sep till 11 Oct 2017
Time: 06 pm – 09 pm
Location: Jdeideh, Map link: directions to Co-opain
This is a practical workshop for junior accountants. Learn now what could take 5 years of experience. Don’t wait that long.
After this course, you will ask for the promotion confidently or you can start your own freelance accounting activities.
Even if you have no idea about accounting, you will build a new career based on this course.
This is what you will master:
– How to classify business transactions and post the journal entries
– Tax declarations: Profit tax (ma2tou3 and companies), payroll tax (R10, R6, R5, R7, R3, R4), VAT, Built property tax…
– Labor law, social security and payroll procedures and forms
– Bank reconciliation & Cash control techniques
– Accounting software and some exciting excel tips
– How to create and analyze financial reports: profit-loss report, trial balance, Balance sheet, cash flow…
– Company types and commercial law
– How to register a small business at the government
Course duration 6 weeks: Monday and Wednesday from 6 pm till 9 pm.
Course price: 300$ (including materials, forms, and a free follow up for 3 months)
Payment a the door
For the details of the 12 sessions, please call 01893347 or drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainer profile on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/