All over the world, we see the struggle to bridge the divide between people who have different values, beliefs, and practices.
This communication course will help you develop a truly engaging and responsive communication style, leading to positive results for you and your organization.
What you’ll learn
- Approaches, frameworks, and tools for communicating effectively.
- How inclusive leadership and effective communication are knotted.
- Discover your own communication strengths & build effective relationships.
- Communication ethics & teamwork.
- Strategies to create space for transparent and authentic communication, where people across differences feel safe to speak up and share ideas.
This course will show you how the most effective communication utilizes the inclusive leadership mindset of Empowerment, Accountability, Courage, and Humility and guide you on how to use that mindset yourself.
Topics will include understanding dialogue processes, debunking everyday communication myths, testing assumptions, listening, expressing yourself authentically, and communicating across differences.
Ticket price: 125 $
(20 % discount: for students, groups and payments before 11 October).
Call 03 986031 to secure your seat
Location: Jdeideh, Bareed street, Maalouf center, 2nd floor.
Date: 14 October from 9:30 am till 04:30 pm
Mrs. Jessica Khudeida is a professional trainer in Human Behavior, Forensics, Face reading & Entrepreneurship as well as Feng Shui/Chinese Metaphysics.
She is the founder & CEO of Qi Mapping, consultancy & coaching group based in Beirut, Lebanon. With more than 100 published articles and appearances on TV and Media since 2007, she has been featured in the Women Leaders 2013 Lebanese directory.
She is also a member in LLWB (Lebanese league for women in business)